Thursday 27 September 2012

I wish...



(Girl in the picture is a friend, Karishma Rawat)

Maybe you’re a rain drop falling from the beautiful night sky,
Or a gorgeous truth when everything’s a lie

Or are you one of those thoughts like ripples in the water,
Appearing every now and then just to make me smile
And whenever, I look at you,
All I wonder is where have you been all this while

Your essence is like those clouds,
Concealing me and taking me far away,
And coming across you was like an old recurring dream,
I was waiting to be fulfilled everyday

Or maybe you’re just a missing fallen star,
And I wish I could explain how beautiful you really are….

5 comments:

  1. It's nice, I just wish there was more to it. Liked the thought, you could have written more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely poem Abhi! The best compliment ever :)

    ReplyDelete