Thursday 4 October 2012

Song of Happiness


The stars shone like my dreams
When you were the moonlight that illuminated the whole valley,
I saw one being fulfilled as you walked towards me.

The droplets made me smile
When you were the rain that drenched my naked thought,
Like one appeared on your lips as against your tears I fought .

I close my eyes
Like you’re the lovely breeze and the peace I feel,
Then all of my fears you magically heal.

I caress your beautiful skin
Like you’re the song of happiness that echoes in the hills,
As everytime on this scented earth, our secret spills….

8 comments:

  1. "Like you’re the song of happiness that echoes in the hills,"... This is beautiful... :) :) I can actually sense the valley in the poem.. The freshness of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Abhi. Loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. true love is to see the lover in anything and everything. well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Like you’re the lovely breeze and the peace I feel,
    Then all of my fears you magically heal."
    These lines somewhere somehow touched me deep inside. Love is a beautiful emotion and nature only adds more beauty to it. Perfectly thought and crafted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thought Abhinav specially the sentence,"I close my eyes"..

    Thanks
    diwali packages holiday

    ReplyDelete