Saturday 3 December 2011

Like I miss you right now, like I love you right now ...


Somewhere in the corner of my heart,
You’ve settled down
Like your voice which always echoes
In my ears
Like your memories that always keep
Covering my other thoughts
Like those moments with you
Which have covered all my sadness
Like a happiness, which is as beautiful
As your eyes
Which are as beautiful as your voice
Whenever you call my name
Which sounds so soothing in your
Unique accent
Which reminds me of a land far away
where I go every night in my dreams
with you,
while you’re troubling me in my sleep
just the way
you trouble me all the time, making me
long for you
Like I miss you right now, like I love you right now...

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo very beautiful. Wow.
    Make me miss that person,that much more
    " Which are as beautiful as your voice Whenever you call my name Which sounds so soothing in your Unique accent" <3 Fav lines. :)

    ReplyDelete