Sunday 4 January 2015

The jungle outside my door



There's this jungle right outside my door,
A jungle with lots in its store,
There is peace, 
And pieces of cow,
Which was lately attacked by a bear, 
Sometimes I see a deer, 
As well,
But there's more,
I have to tell. 

This jungle is also,
One of my close friends,
To me sometimes,
Sweet fragrances it sends,
And sometimes when I go walking,
I find something stalking,
Me,
It's nothing but the resident leopard,
Setting my feet free,
And to save myself I run,
But nonetheless it's fun,
Living next to a close friend.

2 comments:

  1. Can I post part of this on my website if I include a reference to this webpage?
    This is a good posting, I was wondering if I could use this write-up on my website, I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering in case you get a whole lot of spam comments? In that case how do you stop it, any plugin or something you possibly can advocate? I am getting a lot these days its driving me mad so any help is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good source like this.
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete